Apple recently announced that they will be ending the ability to recover lost data from your iPhone. The company has been criticized for not having a clear plan for users who lose their phone, and now it looks like Apple is following through with those plans.
The iphone data recovery software free is a tool that recovers lost data from an iPhone. It can recover messages, contacts, and media files.
Have you lost critical data from your iPhone 12/11/X/XR/XS Max/8/7, such as contacts, pictures, videos, and SMS?
Are you unsure how to restore data from an iPhone that has been factory reset?
If you’re concerned about the data that was accidentally wiped off your iPhone 12/11, don’t worry; I’ve got a remedy for you.
I briefly covered how to restore permanently lost pictures on iPhone in one of my earlier articles.
However, in this post, I’ll show you how to restore deleted data on your iPhone, whether you have a backup or not.
But, before you learn how to recover data from an iPhone, you need first understand why data is erased from an iPhone.
The Most Common Causes of iPhone Data Loss
There may be a number of causes for your iPhone’s data loss.
The following are some examples of typical data loss scenarios:
- Due to physical damage such as a shattered screen, water damage, or a phone falling from a great height, etc.
- Phone storage capacity is limited.
- As a result of a malware or virus assault
- Any gadget may be jailbroken as a result of jailbreaking.
- The iOS upgrade failed.
- While changing the iPhone’s battery
- As a result of a system failure
- Have you forgotten your pin, password, or pattern?
- As a result of a human mistake
- You’ve misplaced or stolen your phone.
After you’ve figured out what’s causing your iPhone to lose data, it’ll be much simpler to restore your lost media files.
Now is the time to learn about the most efficient methods for recovering data from an iPhone that has been lost or erased.
Part 1: Recovering Data from an iPhone Without a Backup [Recommended]
As we all know, there are a plethora of data recovery applications on the market. As a result, customers may find it difficult to choose the finest recovery solution from among the available options. However, if you make a mistake once, your data will be compromised.
In this case, I recommend using iPhone Data Recovery program. This program is simple to use and enables you to restore data from your iPhone without a backup. It does not need any technical knowledge to use, and any data, including messages, MMS, contacts, photos, movies, voice memos, videos, notes, documents, and others, may be simply recovered.
The program has the greatest success rate when it comes to retrieving data from an iPhone that has been lost or erased. It works with all iPhone models, including the iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/XS Max, iPhone 8/7/6/5, and more. Furthermore, the program works with all iOS versions, including iOS 15/14/13/12/11, and others.
So, go ahead and download and install iPhone data recovery right now to recover data from your iPhone without a backup.
To quickly recover data from your iPhone, just follow the instructions below.
[Manual Solutions] Recover Lost Data From iPhone
You may also attempt various manual techniques in addition to the automated method. I’ve included a couple of them below:
Solution #1: Recovering Deleted Data From An iPhone Using A Recently Deleted Album
Do not worry if your important data is accidentally erased from your iPhone…….take a deep breath.
I mention this because the media files will not be lost forever. They are immediately transferred to the recently deleted albums after deletion.
You may now navigate to this folder and retrieve your deleted files.
To learn how to process it, follow these steps:
- Select the recently deleted folder from the list in the Photos app.
- Then, in the upper right corner of your screen, choose the select option.
- You must now choose the data that you wish to restore.
- Finally, choose Recover.
You’ll be able to retrieve those item back in its original location now (previously existing place).
Solution #2: Using iTunes Backup, Recover Erased Media Files on iPhone
This is one of the simplest methods for recovering iPhone data. If you have an iTunes backup, you may simply restore data from your iPhone using that method.
You must do the following steps:
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone using a USB connection.
- Simply touch on your device when it appears on the left side of the screen to see the entire screen.
- Select the ‘Restore’ option, then the most recent backup file.
You’ll have to wait a bit for the repair to be finished.
Solution #3: Recover iCloud data from a Deleted iPhone
Do you save an iCloud backup of your lost data? If that’s the case, follow the instructions below:
How to use iCloud to restore data from an iPhone or iPad
- From your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Now, choose Restore from iCloud Backup from the Apps and Data page.
- Simply go to your iCloud account and sign in.
- You may choose an appropriate backup from the list and then click Restore.
If you don’t have access to an iCloud backup, you may attempt the next option.
Solution #4: Get Your iPhone Media Files Back From Google Photos
I’ve included a step-by-step tutorial for retrieving pictures and videos from your iPhone using Google Photos.
- Go to your Google Photos account.
- Select Trash from the menu item located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Touch and hold the files and folders you want to restore here.
- Finally, use the “Restore” option to get your data back.
Solution #5: Use Dropbox to recover data from your iPhone.
You may also use Dropbox to retrieve data from your iPhone.
The steps are as follows:
- Open the Dropbox program from the iPhone’s home screen.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account after that.
- In this stage, you must choose the files that you want to restore.
- Select the Save option.
Frequently Asked Questions (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is it possible to restore data from an iPhone?
Yes, utilizing the most reliable solution – iPhone data recovery software – you can quickly recover your lost data from your iPhone. This program will quickly recover your lost data. However, I’ve also included several manual methods for recovering those lost data. You may also utilize those manuals if you wish to.
Is it possible to erase pictures from an iPhone?
The answer to this question is a resounding NO, since data erased from your iPhone is not permanently wiped. They just transfer to your recently deleted folder/album after deletion, but they still exist in some form. Remember that the deleted data will only be kept in this folder for 30 days. If you can retrieve those missing media files within 30 days, you’re lucky; otherwise, they’ll be permanently erased from your iPad.
What happened to my iPhone pictures and videos?
There isn’t just one cause for the removal of pictures or videos. There are a number of unknown factors that may result in iPhone data loss, including a lack of storage capacity, an unintentional deletion, a malware assault, and many more. You may read about all of the potential causes of data loss from your iPhone in the section above this one.
So, these are some of the efficient methods for recovering deleted data from your iPhone/iPad.
If you don’t have a backup of the missing data, you may use an iPhone data recovery program to recover lost data from your iPhone without a backup.
So, don’t waste any more time and try out the methods listed above to recover data from an iPhone.
If you find this lesson useful in any way, please share it with your friends, relatives, or other family members.
The iphone data recovery near me is a software that helps users recover lost or deleted files from an iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I recover my iPhone data?
You can try to use iCloud or iTunes.
Is iPhone data recovery possible?
Yes, it is possible to recover lost data from iPhone without any third-party software.
How can I recover my iPhone data free?
Unfortunately, there is no way to recover your iPhone data without paying for it.
- iphone data recovery without backup
- iphone data recovery cost
- iphone data recovery service
- best iphone data recovery software
- best iphone data recovery software free